Customer Success Manager - Remote, NC
Transifex, internationally recognized by today’s tech leaders as a leading agile translation management solution, is seeking for a highly motivated and experienced Customer Success Manager to join our team.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will play a crucial role in supporting our customers throughout their adoption journey of Transifex. You will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction, driving renewals, and meeting retention goals. Additionally, you will build strong relationships with customers, advocate for their needs within our company, and conduct business reviews to discuss key metrics, achievements, challenges, and future plans, fostering transparency, alignment, and collaboration between Transifex and the customer. The role does not entail a managerial position, is fully remote and ideally located in NC.
While considering this position, take into account what we value here at Transifex. We come from diverse backgrounds and experiences, but we share one thing in common: We thrive by working together every day. We are looking for candidates who reflect our values below which are vital for the culture and life at Transifex:
- Be a true teammate
- Consistently grow
- Advocate for the Customer
- Truly own it
- Be your whole self
- Spend quality time and effort onboarding new customers to ensure their successful adoption of Transifex.
- Conduct product demonstrations for customers.
- Prepare and deliver presentations, documents, and other materials as needed to support customer engagements and business reviews.
- Be detailed-oriented and well-organized, managing and maintaining accurate customer records. Document customer interactions, activities, and relevant information in our system.
- Share applicable product updates and localization industry trends to keep customers thoroughly informed.
- Maintain and expand our knowledge base or documentation to support effective customer success communications.
- Conduct business reviews with our Enterprise customers to assess their progress, address any concerns, and identify opportunities for expansion.
- Own the renewals process, ensuring customer retention.
- Identify at-risk customers before they churn. Analyze product adoption, customer feedback, and other KPIs to prioritize and engage high-risk accounts.
- Provide timely, efficient, friendly support, while developing trusted, long-term relationships with customers; act as their trusted advisor and point of contact.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve solutions and workarounds for customer concerns; proactively address customers’ issues, product, billing, training, or user experience; escalate issues appropriately.
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution.
- Synthesize customer feedback into clear priorities and serve as the customer advocate within the company, effectively communicating customer needs, feedback, and insights to the relevant teams.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Product, and Support, to ensure a seamless customer experience.
- Collaborate with various teams to develop external resources such as Case Studies and specific use cases.
- Working with Transifex stakeholders, organize and improve current CSM processes and workflows in order to better serve customers.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree; preference for computer science or related degrees.
- 3+ years of experience in a customer success or account management role, preferably in a complex and technical product environment.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with customers and deliver exceptional customer service.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Technical proficiency and ability to understand and communicate complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize effectively.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, with the ability to quickly understand and address customer challenges.
- Experience in conducting business reviews and presenting to stakeholders at various levels.
- Knowledge of customer success best practices and methodologies.
- Previous experience with large-scale enterprise accounts.
- A customer-centric mindset and a genuine passion for delivering exceptional service.
The health of our company and the success of the SaaS product we offer is directly related to the work environment we create for ourselves. With this in mind, we strive to create a welcoming and positive place in which we work and thrive, creating an outstanding experience for our people. In addition to the base pay and variable pay, we offer our team members:
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance Options
- Life, AD&D Insurance, STD, LTD
- 401k plan
- Fully Remote & Flexible Work Environment
- Unlimited PTO & Holidays
- Paid Sabbatical Leave and other types of leave
- Learning Opportunities
- Top-notch equipment of your choice
- Equipment allowance to set up your home office
- Monthly remote-work stipend
- Company Fun Events
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Calm Meditation App Subscription
- Yoga sessions
- Amazing culture and close-knit team
About the Company
Transifex helps companies - from startups to enterprises - connect with their users in their native language. With our SaaS-based Localization & Translation Management Platform, organizations and brands can easily translate digital content with ease, in a continuous manner. Customers across a variety of industries rely on Transifex, including Hubspot, Waze, Eventbrite, and Datadog among others.
Transifex is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and believes that diversity enhances the ability to deliver our first-class software services. Our workplace is discrimination-free and committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, and protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.