Clinic Director, Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) - Savannah, GA - New Clinic! Build your team!
The Carolina Center
Savannah, GA, USA
Posted on Sunday, October 1, 2023
The Carolina Center for ABA & Autism Treatment is excited to share that we are changing our name to Kind Behavioral Health. This change is made in alignment with our commitment to kindness as a core value. In addition to our commitment to kindness, we are also committed to expanding access to care for the neurodivergent community. This name change gives our team the latitude to pursue opportunities to support those communities outside of our home state in North Carolina! We have served the NC population since our founding in 2006 and plan to continue to do so, while also branching out to communities that we haven't had the opportunity to connect with until now!
We are seeking a Clinic Director in Savannah, Georgia who would like to join us in opening a brand new state of the art facility and growing a top tier clinical team as part of Kind Behavioral Health. As a Clinic Director, you will coach and mentor clinicians and steward the daily operations of the clinic. The ideal Clinic Director will have a passion for improving the lives of children with Autism and their families. They are committed to a “gold standard” implementation of the science of ABA and evidence and data-based analyses and are looking to do their life's work in an environment where exceptional people can Think Big, Have Fun, Do Good, and Be KIND.
How you'll contribute:
- Manage own caseload, driving high quality care and strong outcomes for clients
- Conduct behavior assessments and facilitate behavior programs based on the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Provide quality leadership, clinical supervision, and direction to BCBAs and RBTs
- Partner with other senior leaders to develop, replicate and continually improve new clinical programming
- Facilitate parent training and support the stewardship of families
- Partner with the Intake & Scheduling departments to promote broad access to services with our clinicians and ensure a smooth onboarding process for new clients
- Actively participate in the hiring and onboarding/training process of new clinicians
- Verify that high quality supervision, program management and professional development is occurring for all clinicians
- Provide continuing education to employees, families, and our communities
- Promote KBH's professional, ethical and people values and holds others accountable to live up to those standards
- Manage the day-to-day operations of your Clinic, including but not limited to supervising office admin, ensuring adequate supplies inventory, resolving any maintenance/sanitation/security issues, and proactive management of potential personnel or client issues
- Oversee the growth of your Clinic as well as the home, school, and community-based services that extend from it
- Serve as a liaison between the organization, staff, families, community, health care providers, etc.
What we're looking for:
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) credential with at least 3 years of experience as a BCBA, Experience supervising other BCBAs strongly preferred.
- Highly skilled as a clinician with diverse skillset and strong understanding of how to approach challenging cases
- Proven experience as an inspirational team leader (positive, motivating) that has created a following of talented individuals
- Highly skilled in training, development and apprenticeship of other clinicians
- Exceptional communication, writing, and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter that adapts well to change in a fast-paced, unstructured workplace
- Adept to problem-solving, conflict resolution, disciplinary processes and workplace investigations
- Diligent and firm with high ethical standards
- Physically able to work on the floor with children, while providing therapy (sit, stand, kneel, lift up to 50 lbs.)
- Able to use computers and tablets for extended periods of time
- Has access to reliable transportation, holds a valid driver’s license, and is able to pass a background check
- The exemplar BCBA is constantly seeking knowledge and pursuing excellence in Applied Behavior Analysis. They are motivated, coachable, eager and kind. They are solution focused, take responsibility for their work, they celebrate the success of others and are always seeking to improve
As part of our team, you will be eligible for:
- Competitive compensation
- Annual continued education stipends
- High level of collaboration with a strong emphasis towards growth and development
- Ability to partner with other high-level clinicians and senior leadership team across our organization
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Short-term disability and life/ADD insurance
- 401K with company match, or company contribution to student loan payments
- Paid time off, paid holidays, and paid Birthday!
- RELOCATION ASSISTANCE available for candidates interested in moving to the area for this exciting opportunity!
Kind Behavioral Health, formerly Carolina Center for ABA and Autism Treatment, is committed to providing the highest quality of care by utilizing the empirical science of behavior in order to make data-based decisions to deliver remarkable outcomes and exceed client expectations. We have a strong focus on teaching functional communication and the life skills necessary to lead autonomous, fulfilling lives. Our love of science and our passion for serving special needs populations keeps us motivated for constant improvement and the pursuit of excellence. We recognize that our investment in our clinical team drives our client outcomes and we have created a culture of learning, collaboration, and continued growth.
Our team is committed to creating a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Diversity is more than a commitment - it is the foundation of what we do, adhering to the highest professional standards while creating an environment in which exceptional people (like you!) can think big, have fun, do good, and be kind.
Are you Interested?
We are THRILLED to be joining the ABA space in Georgia and can't wait to connect with new clinicians! If you are excited about this opportunity to learn and grow, apply to join the Kind Behavioral Health family. We cannot wait to see the impact you will have on the children and families we serve!