Clinic Director, Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) - Hickory, NC - Build your own team!
The Carolina Center
Hickory, NC, USA
Posted on Monday, May 8, 2023
Here we grow again! Carolina Center for ABA and Autism Treatment, a leading provider of Applied Behavior Analysis services dedicated to improving the lives of children with Autism Spectrum Disorder, and their families, is seeking a Clinic Director for our soon to come clinic in Hickory, NC. As a Clinic Director, you will coach and mentor clinicians in of the clinic and its surrounding area and steward the daily operations of the clinic.
The ideal Clinic Director will have a passion for improving the lives of children with Autism and their families. They are committed to a “gold standard” implementation of the science of ABA and evidence and data-based analyses and are looking to do their life's work in an environment where exceptional people can Think Big, Have Fun and Do Good.
How you'll contribute:
- Manage own caseload, driving high quality care and strong outcomes for clients
- Conduct behavior assessments and facilitate behavior programs based on the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Provide quality leadership, clinical supervision, and direction to BCBAs and RBTs
- Partner with other senior leaders to develop, replicate and continually improve new clinical programming
- Facilitate parent training and support the stewardship of families across their life with CCABA
- Partner with the Intake & Scheduling departments to promote broad access to services with our clinicians and ensure a smooth onboarding process for new clients
- Actively participate in the hiring and onboarding/training process of new clinicians
- Verify that high quality supervision, program management and professional development is occurring for all clinicians
- Provide continuing education to employees, families, and our communities
- Promote CCABA’s professional, ethical and people values and holds others accountable to live up to those standards
- Manage the day-to-day operations of your Clinic, including but not limited to supervising office admin, ensuring adequate supplies inventory, resolving any maintenance/sanitation/security issues, and proactive management of potential personnel or client issues
- Oversee the growth of your Clinic as well as the home, school, and community-based services that extend from it
- Serve as a liaison between the organization, staff, families, community, health care providers, etc.
What we're looking for:
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) credential with at least 3 years of experience as a BCBA, Experience supervising other BCBAs strongly preferred.
- Highly skilled as a clinician with diverse skillset and strong understanding of how to approach challenging cases
- Proven experience as an inspirational team leader (positive, motivating) that has created a following of talented individuals
- Highly skilled in training, development and apprenticeship of other clinicians
- Exceptional communication, writing, and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter that adapts well to change in a fast-paced, unstructured workplace
- Adept to problem-solving, conflict resolution, disciplinary processes and workplace investigations
- Diligent and firm with high ethical standards
- Physically able to work on the floor with children, while providing therapy (sit, stand, kneel, lift up to 50 lbs.)
- Able to use computers and tablets for extended periods of time
- Has access to reliable transportation, holds a valid driver’s license, and is able to pass a background check
- The exemplar BCBA is constantly seeking knowledge and pursuing excellence in Applied Behavior Analysis. They are motivated, coachable, eager and kind. They are solution focused, take responsibility for their work, they celebrate the success of others and are always seeking to improve
As part of our team, you will be eligible for:
- Competitive compensation
- High level of collaboration with a strong emphasis towards growth and development
- Ability to partner with other high-level clinicians and senior leadership team across our organization
- Health and dental insurance
- Short-term disability and life/ADD insurance
- Paid time off, paid holidays, and paid Birthday!
Carolina Center for ABA and Autism Treatment (CCABA) is committed to providing the highest quality of care by utilizing the empirical science of behavior in order to make data-based decisions to deliver remarkable outcomes and exceed client expectations. We have a strong focus on teaching functional communication and the life skills necessary to lead autonomous, fulfilling lives. Our love of science and our passion for serving special needs populations keeps us motivated for constant improvement and the pursuit of excellence. At CCABA, we recognize that our investment in our clinical team drives our client outcomes and we have created a culture of learning, collaboration, and continued growth.
CCABA is committed to creating a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Diversity is more than a commitment at CCABA- it is the foundation of what we do, adhering to the highest professional standards while creating an environment in which exceptional people (like you!) can think big, have fun, and do good.
Are you Interested?
We are looking forward to sharing our knowledge of Autism and Behavior Analysis with our new team members. If you are excited about this opportunity to learn and grow, apply to join the CCABA family. We cannot wait to see the impact you will have on the children and families we serve!