Front Desk Coordinator
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with Revive Med Spa. The Med Spa industry is fun, dynamic, growing, and an amazing industry to develop a career. As the leading Med Spa in San Diego with significant expansion plans, now is the perfect time to join our team!
Across our three locations, Revive’s team of nurses and physician assistants provide a wide range of non-surgical aesthetic procedures, including botox, filler and skin lasers.
We take pride in creating a positive work environment developed over 16 years where management and the corporate team work to support our patients and providers. Our culture is defined by: truth, transparency, open communication and teamwork.
Job Title: Front Desk Coordinator
Department: Store Administration
Salary: $17-$19 per hour, depending on experience level
- Maintain front area setup and appearance
- Check clients in and out for their appointments
- Describe products and explain their benefits and uses to potential customers
- Communicate with customers in person, by phone and by email to understand their needs
- Maintain a working knowledge of the company's various products and services
- Establish and nurture relationships with clients visiting the store
- Monitor messaging systems for client communications
- Complete administrative tasks, such as processing and recording sales, as needed
- Interpersonal skills and comfort with meeting new people on a daily basis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to adapt
- Good at taking constructive criticism
- Quick thinking to provide creative solutions that address customers' needs and concerns
- Time management and prioritization skills to manage multiple appointments happening throughout the day
- Reports to Store Manager
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs
- HS Diploma required
- Please note that our business is subject to the CA Department of Health mandate for healthcare workers to be vaccinated, so vaccination is mandatory for all staff.
- Bilingual Preferred
Experience, education, and training:
- One to two years of experience in a relevant area of aesthetic medicine
- 2-3 years of front desk experience
- Previous medical spa experience a plus
- Familiarity with relevant software, including Zenoti, Microsoft Office and Filemaker
La Jolla UTC
Revive Med Spa is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.