Client Service Coordinator
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with Revive Med Spa. The Med Spa industry is fun, dynamic, growing, and an amazing industry to develop a career. As the leading Med Spa in San Diego with significant expansion plans, now is the perfect time to join our team!
Across our three locations, Revive’s team of nurses and physician assistants provide a wide range of non-surgical aesthetic procedures, including botox, filler and skin lasers.
We take pride in creating a positive work environment developed over 16 years where management and the corporate team work to support our patients and providers. Our culture is defined by: truth, transparency, open communication and teamwork.
We are currently looking for someone to join our Client Services team! The ideal candidate will have customer service experience, and/or medical spa knowledge.
Job Title: Client Services Coordinator
Department: Corporate Office Location
Providing above exceptional customer service experience to each guest by answering all incoming calls within the first two rings, responding to all text messages, emails, chat, etc. Maintaining customer service standards and expectations and a positive working environment.
- Skilled in use of Excel, Word, and Booking Programs.
- Understanding of regulations and standards pertaining to quality assurance and patient confidentiality
- Understands the responsibilities
- At least one year customer service experience
- General knowledge of medical aesthetic services
- Answering all incoming calls within the first ring and going above and beyond for every guest.
- Responding to all text messages with guests in a friendly, upbeat, and professional manner.
- Responding to all emails/chats in a timely manner while remaining friendly and professional.
- Always providing the most accurate and updated information regarding services, providers, and promotions.
- Promotes the highest standards for confidentiality, delivery of services and treatment outcomes.
- Completing any reschedules needed due to provider requests off, trainings, or call outs.
- Quality Assurance:
- Participating in One on Ones with Client Service Manager/Supervisor, in the moment coaching and being open to feedback.
- Medical Records: Safeguards all patient information in accordance with practice policies and HIPAA standards
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Positive attitude, friendly, creating a positive work environment.
- Dedication to efficiency and our standards and expectations.
- Do well under pressure and handle all situations in a calmly matter
- Attention to detail to schedule patients accurately and accordingly
- Superior interpersonal and communications skills-evidenced by client and staff feedback.
- Organization and time management to manage a variety of tasks effectively
- Reports to Client Services Manager
- Base pay starting at $18.00 per hour, based on experience
- Benefits eligibility for full-time employees
- Retail bonus eligibility
Revive Med Spa is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.