Newbury Franklin Industrials
Buffalo, NY, USA
Posted on Monday, September 4, 2023
Compensation and Benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401K Match
- Paid Time Off
- Wellness Programs
- Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- STD & LTD Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Good Work life Balance
- Coordinating Maintenance Department
- Motivate Department personnel for productivity improvements.
- Effectively communicates issues and requirements to Senior Engineer and Operations.
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, coordinating, and performing maintenance work requests on equipment and other maintenance activities required to ensure the safe and reliable operation of the facility with minimum impact on plant operations.
- Assists with the evaluation and implementation of plant improvements, equipment modifications, new equipment builds and coordinates the activities of outside vendors on plant premises.
- Maintain and organize appropriate maintenance records, equipment files, work order backlog and spare parts inventories as well as ordering supplies and parts as needed.
- Responsible for preventive maintenance programs development and monitoring.
- Troubleshoot equipment issues and recommend appropriate corrective actions producing a decreasing machine related downtime and also help to achieve or exceed required levels of safety, quality, and production.
- Develop and maintain set-up procedures for changeover and set-ups of equipment.
- Responsible for preventive maintenance program monitoring and development.
- Building repairs and upgrades. Examples: Plumbing installs or repairing leaks, clogged drains. Repair and replace doorknobs, or locks, door closures. Repair of paint booths and change of drive belts. Patch holes in walls, painting of interior or exterior walls, and any other construction projects related to the facility.
- Gather estimates for buildings, grounds, and machinery activities.
- Responsible for coordination of facility related waste management.
- Available for call-in on emergency repairs for a 24-hour operation.
- Follow company drug and alcohol policies.
- Associate or equivalent; or five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent interpersonal service skills
- Written Communication Skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Time Management
- Math Aptitude
- Microsoft Office 365