***Do you want to be a part the team that ensures world class triage to our clients and patients?
***We are actively recruiting for a talented Operations Assistant to join our team of energetic, compassionate professionals. We are seeking an entrepreneurial team player that will help drive the continued success and expansion of the organization.
***If this describes you, apply now to join our team!
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a prime mover in a rapidly growing, patient-focused business. We are actively recruiting for a talented Operations Assistant to join our team of energetic, compassionate professionals. We are seeking an entrepreneurial team player that will help drive the continued success and expansion of the organization. The role reports to the Director of Operations.
IntellaTriage’s mission is to improve the lives of nurses and patients. Bottom line – we want to ensure our providers’ patients are able to receive the care they need any time, any place; and their nurses are able to be at ease knowing their patients are in good hands. Our nurse triage services are in high demand, exceeding our growth goals every year for the past three years, and we are looking for a team member to help us take our company to the next level.
Since 2019, IntellaTriage has transformed from quality small business to the leading provider of nurse triage in the hospice and home health markets. Our nursing team has grown from 45 to 220+ making us the largest post-acute nurse triage service in the world. Providing robust operational support for these nurses will play an integral role in achieving our vision.
What you’ll do:
Provide support and resource stewardship to the operating functions of the business. As a non-clinical operations leader, the Operations Assistant will be accountable for supporting a variety of different operational functions across the entire organization. Primary responsibilities will include:
· Working closely with Director of Operations to execute business strategy.
· Working closely with the nursing staff and Education team to secure state licensure for nurse employees.
· Executing data entry to maintain nurse support tools.
· Coordinating with scheduling team and nurses to achieve proper staffing levels.
· Facilitating the onboarding and offboarding of small and mid-sized clients.
- · Bachelor's Degree preferred
- · Passion for IntellaTriage’s mission
- · An ability to balance a variety of tasks and priorities
- · Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- · Team-first mindset with a bias towards mentorship and growing the pie for all
- · Low ego and ability to take feedback
- · Interest in building a world class organization with a high level of accountability
Your Traits & Characteristics
- · You are relentless in your pursuit of success.
- · You show up to work. You are dependable, timely, and detail oriented.
- · You take the initiative. You identify areas of opportunity and make strides to address them autonomously.
- · You do what is right every time and without question.
The Operations Assistant position is paid at a rate of $23.50 per hour. . All part-time and full-time employees accumulate PTO, based on the number of hours worked (per year). All part-time and full-time employees are eligible to participate in our 401(k) plan. Full-time employees may also participate in medical, dental, vision, and/or supplemental insurances.