Ennoble Care is a mobile primary care, palliative care, and hospice service provider with patients in New York, New Jersey, Maryland, DC, Virginia, and Georgia. Ennoble Care’s clinicians go to the home of the patient, providing continuum of care for those with chronic conditions and limited mobility. Ennoble Care offers a variety of programs including, remote patient monitoring, behavioral health management, and chronic care management, to ensure that our patients receive the highest quality of care by a team they know and trust. We seek individuals who are driven to make a difference and embody our motto, “To Care is an Honor.” Join Ennoble Care today!
We are looking for an experienced Physician Assistant to provide primary care to homebound and palliative care patients in the Sourthern Atlanta area. You will apply medical techniques and principles under the supervision of a physician and you will care for a diverse set of patients with chronic diseases.
What You'll Do:
- Provide high quality care to primary and palliative patients in and around Southern Atlanta, GA (Rockdale, DeKalb, Fulton/Clayton, Fayette Counties)
- Assess patient's health by performing physical examinations; obtaining, updating, and studying medical histories and creating the best plan for care.
- Effectively communicate with office staff and clinical operations across various internal platforms
- Provide high quality, patient centered care to a panel of patients
- Attend quarterly medical staff meetings
- Develop impressions, diagnosis, and treatment plans
- Foster trust and consult with patients, families, and caregivers during visits
- Order diagnostic testing as medically necessary
- Prescribe medications supplies and appropriate medically necessary interventions
What You'll Need:
- Board Certified, with a valid PA certification in the state of Georgia
- Comfortable traveling and visiting patients in their homes
- Strong clinical skills with the ability to accurately and confidently treat, assess, and diagnose
- Positive demeanor and strong people skills
- Ability to confidently problem solve and operate independently
- 1-2 years of primary care experience with geriatric patients (hospice experience highly preferred but not required)
What you'll get:
- A flexible schedule - so you can see your patients during a schedule that works for you
- Autonomy - so you can feel trusted to provide the best care possible.
- Support - from our in-house clinical team with any requests or orders.
- Growth - the opportunity to join our growing leadership team
- $100,000 - $140,000+ (depending on experience and other incentives)
Full-time employees qualify for the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- Paid Time Off accrual
- Paid Office Holidays
All employees qualify for these benefits:
- Paid Sick Time
- 401(k) with up to 3% company match
- Referral Program
- Payactiv: pay-on-demand. Cash out earned money when and where you need it!
Ennoble Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring the best team possible, and does not discriminate against protected characteristics including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, disability, and veteran status.