Ennoble Care is a mobile primary care, palliative care, and hospice service provider with patients in New York, New Jersey, Maryland, DC, Virginia, and Georgia. Ennoble Care’s clinicians go to the home of the patient, providing continuum of care for those with chronic conditions and limited mobility. Ennoble Care offers a variety of programs including, remote patient monitoring, behavioral health management, and chronic care management, to ensure that our patients receive the highest quality of care by a team they know and trust. We seek individuals who are driven to make a difference and embody our motto, “To Care is an Honor.” Join Ennoble Care today!
We are looking for a full-time, experienced Nurse Practitioner to provide primary care to homebound and palliative care patients within the Atlantic County, NJ region. You will apply medical techniques and principles under the supervision of a physician and you will care for a diverse set of patients with chronic diseases.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Visit primary care and palliative patients within and around Atlantic County, NJ region.
- Communicate with robust office staff by secure messaging and phone for patient related needs
- Provide patient centered high quality care to a panel of patients
- Attend quarterly medical staff meetings
- Work independently under the supervision of a physician
- Complete physical exam and review of systems
- Develop impressions, diagnosis, and treatment plan
- Speak with patients, families, and caregivers during visits and as needed
- Order diagnostic testing as medically necessary
- Prescribe medications supplies and appropriate medically necessary interventions.
- Valid Nurse Practitioner licensing in The State of New Jersey
- Strong people and rapport building skills with positive and personable demeanor
- Demonstrated collaboration skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong and confident presentation skills
- 1-2 years of primary care experience with older patients
Full-time employees qualify for the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- Paid Time Off accrual
- Paid Office Holidays
All employees qualify for these benefits:
- Paid Sick Time
- 401(k) with up to 3% company match
- Referral Program
- Payactiv: pay-on-demand. Cash out earned money when and where you need it!
Ennoble Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring the best team possible, and does not discriminate against protected characteristics including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, disability, and veteran status.