Senior FP&A Analyst
Datacor is the leading provider of software solutions, including ERP, CRM, Asset Tracking, Simulation and Formulation, to the process manufacturing space. We are on a mission to better equip the industry with software solutions and move it forward by building thoughtful, intuitive products that solve our customers’ most difficult problems.
We are passionate about serving our customers and helping them use data as a competitive advantage. Our customers make products that extend and sustain lives by sanitizing, fertilizing, beautifying, cleaning, and recycling the world we live in. We at Datacor help our customers make those products you use every day more safely, cost effectively and more efficiently through our technology platforms and applications.
The Senior FP&A Analyst will play a critical role in guiding decision-making that will drive our company’s growth and direction through financial analysis. The Senior FP&A Analyst will be responsible for creating, modeling, and interpreting companywide strategic financial analyses and reports, including budgets, forecasts, and KPIs.
- Support the development and management of the budgeting process, partnering closely with financial, functional, and business division leadership to ensure alignment with strategic business objectives and planning.
- Prepare rolling financial forecasts segmented by product groups, business divisions, and business functions.
- Establish, monitor, and analyze SaaS and financial KPIs and identify trends to provide actionable insights for the business.
- Develop and own the forecasting, reporting, and analysis of companywide ARR.
- Prepare analyses of companywide ARR movement and develop insights into changes in ARR including new customers, product add-ons, product cross-sales, contraction, and customer churn.
- Calculate and track various KPIs including retention metrics, customer acquisition cost, and value metrics.
- Prepare rolling company-wide cash forecasts.
- Prepare mid to long-term growth and strategic financial plans.
- Assist in the preparation of budgeted GAAP income statements, balance sheets, and statements of cashflows.
- Perform variance analyses on cash and financial budgets and forecasts to actual results and identify the root causes of such variances.
- Provide insight and commentary to management on KPIs and financial results.
- Produce and compile financial reports and metrics to be used in content delivered to the board of directors and executive leadership.
- Perform margin and profitability analyses on product groups and business divisions.
- Assist in company-wide headcount planning in conjunction with the company’s strategic plans and financial budgets.
- Collaborate across multiple business functions to deliver accurate financial forecasting, budgeting, and business insights.
- Partner with the CFO and Controller to develop scalable tools and models to enhance the efficiency and accuracy of tracking financial results, forecasts, and KPIs.
- Assist with special projects including M&A activities and ad hoc financial analyses and modeling requests.
- Monitor internal and external industry trends to identify circumstances that may affect the business and internal forecasting.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 4 years of experience in a financial analyst role.
- SaaS / Software industry experience.
- Experience with tracking and analyzing KPIs, budgeting, forecasting and financial planning.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to develop and maintain financial models.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interpret, distill, and present financial information to non-financial stakeholders.
- Advanced working knowledge of excel and financial reporting tools.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and accounting.
- Unyielding ethical standards and integrity.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to think creatively.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proven track-record of working collaboratively and effectively with cross-functional teams in a high-growth environment.
#LI-DNI (do not remove)