*** This role is in-person at our Tulsa, Oklahoma office***
ConsumerAffairs helps consumers make smart buying decisions in moments of need. Every month millions of consumers turn to our site and tools for help with their considered (often emotional) purchases.
We educate them about their options, learn about their specific needs, and connect hundreds of thousands of them directly to brands. These brands use our SaaS tools to manage their reviews and communicate directly with consumers to serve them better. Our business thrives when the consumers who trust us get matched with the right brands for them.
We’re fast-paced and our core values are the bedrock of who we are and who we want to be.
Our employees believe in raising the bar through data-driven innovation, intellectual curiosity, and grit. We have a team-first mentality, and manifest wins by putting the team first. Collaboration and teamwork are in our hearts; we believe winning together is the most fun. But, above all else, we care. We have servant hearts for our consumers, customers, and colleagues. If you want to be part of a globally diverse team focussing on helping people, in an environment where we raise the bar, win as a team, and care above all else—then ConsumerAffairs may be just the place for you!
About The Job
As a TikTok Paid Content Creator at ConsumerAffairs, you will play a pivotal role in shaping our brand's presence on TikTok. You will be responsible for creating engaging paid ad content that resonates with identified audiences, drives brand awareness, and ultimately contributes to our social media marketing strategy. You will work closely with the Creative and Performance marketing to create video content that will be tested and utilized across all of our social and display channels.
If you are a creative individual with a passion for TikTok and the skills to create compelling content, we would love to hear from you. Join us in making a significant impact on our brand's presence in the exciting world of TikTok.
Responsibilities & Expectations
These responsibilities are not to be construed as a complete statement of all duties performed. Employees will be required to perform other job-related duties as required
- Produce high-quality, short-form video content for TikTok that aligns with our brand's values, voice, and messaging.
- Stay up-to-date with TikTok trends, challenges, and features to capitalize on viral opportunities and keep our content relevant.
- Record, edit, and enhance videos using TikTok's built-in editing tools or external software to maintain a consistent and appealing visual style.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to align content with broader marketing campaigns and objectives.
- Analyze TikTok analytics and insights to measure the performance of content and adjust strategies accordingly.
Creator Market Recruiting
- Find creators who help drive business goals through ad creation
- Build a reliable archive of performer to help execute our paid ad strategy in Tik Tok
Minimum Qualifications & Credentials
- Bachelors in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Proven experience as a TikTok Content Creator or a similar role, with a portfolio of successful TikTok or social media content.
- Must be familiar with editing video in either Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro and/or Davinci Resolve. Editing within the Tik Tok Editor will work as well, but examples must be provided.
- A deep understanding of TikTok's algorithm, trends, and best practices.
- Strong creative and storytelling skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Familiarity with social media marketing principles.
- Obsessed with ensuring an exceptional customer experience- for both internal and external customers.
- Stands up for decisions, takes responsibility for results, and shares both good and bad outcomes transparently.
- Demonstrates a relentless focus on results with a commitment to deliver.
- Takes decisive action, and confidently changes course if unsuccessful.
- Displays a growth mindset to continually improve; encourages everyone around them to be tenacious and never settle.
- Constantly seeks feedback to improve; Focuses on solving issues through teamwork, and collaboration.
- Acts with urgency; delivers top results in hours and days instead of weeks and months.
- Relentless in their pursuit of success and possessing the willpower to embrace challenges as opportunities.
Specific Measures of Success – Expected Outcomes
Start Date to Start Date +1 Year
- Drive revenue for our paid TikTok video efforts
- 6 net new video concepts per month
- Implement a creative testing strategy for video content on Facebook
Raise The Bar
- We raise the bar through innovation, intellectual curiosity, and grit. We are not satisfied with yesterday and our hearts thirst to be better tomorrow.
Win As A Team
- We manifest wins by putting the team first. We have collaboration and teamwork in our hearts and believe winning together is the most fun.
Care Above All Else
- We care above all else. We have servant hearts for our consumers, customers, and colleagues.
Physical Requirements & Environmental Conditions
- Location: Tulsa
- Frequency of travel: Occasional travel may be required for meetings, training and/or conferences.
- Light physical activities and efforts required in working within an office environment.
(Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with existing ADA requirements for otherwise qualified individuals with disabilities.)
ConsumerAffairs provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
- Compensation for this role is within the range of $15-$20/hr (commensurate with experience).