HR Business Partner
Banyan Software provides the best permanent home for successful enterprise software companies, their employees, and customers. We are on a mission to acquire, build and grow great enterprise software businesses all over the world that have dominant positions in niche vertical markets. In recent years, Banyan was named the #1 fastest-growing private software company in the US on the Inc. 5000 and amongst the top 10 fastest-growing companies by the Deloitte Technology Fast 500. Founded in 2016 with a permanent capital base setup to preserve the legacy of founders, Banyan focuses on a buy and hold for life strategy for growing software companies that serve specialized vertical markets.
Our Human Resources team is growing! Are you a self-starter and collaborative HR Business Partner who is passionate about helping people and providing full-cycle human resources support to their assigned business units and the organization as a whole? If you truly enjoy being involved in all aspects of human resources, then this may be the role for you! The ideal professional puts people first and understands the various stages of change management, the importance of employment law compliance and how it relates to an employee’s lifecycle. Providing excellent customer service to all employees and being an advocate for people; while coaching and training various employee groups in a fast-growing dynamic virtual organization, is essential for success in this role.
This job is based out of our downtown Toronto office and is a hybrid role. You will be expected to come into the office at least 2 days a week and have the option of working from home for the remainder.
- Be the main HR point of contact within the team and assist in developing and providing solutions to immediate HR issues as they may arise.
- Coach employees and leaders on employment related matters and coordinate HR issues
- Drive an exceptional employee experience by fostering a culture of inclusion whereby all employees feel involved, valued, and respected.
- Work with the Chief People Officer to navigate various HR Projects that support the rapid growth of Banyan across the globe.
- Build relationships with business leaders and employees, gaining trust and credibility with key internal stakeholders.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 5 -10 years of Human Resources experience, having worked with a growing organization is mandatory.
- CHRP designation would be an asset.
- HR experience working in US or North American and/or global growth organizations with US presence is an asset.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in human resources/business management
- Strong knowledge of employment law in Canada and US.