Sales Account Executive
Banyan Software provides the best permanent home for successful enterprise software companies,
their employees, and customers. We are on a mission to acquire, build and grow great enterprise software businesses all over the world that have dominant positions in niche vertical markets.
In recent years, Banyan was named the #1 fastest-growing private software company in the US on the Inc. 5000 and amongst the top 10 fastest-growing companies by the Deloitte Technology Fast 500. Founded in 2016 with a permanent capital base setup to preserve the legacy of founders, Banyan focuses on a buy and hold for life strategy for growing software companies.
About Data Design:
DataDesign has created a tech-enabled data intelligence platform designed explicitly for the education sector (Kindergarten – 12th Grade). The platform provides a suite of powerful data tools that enable US school districts to integrate data from multiple sources and analyze it for decision-making purposes. The platform is currently used by California, Hawaii, Michigan, and Ohio schools.
Position: Sales Account Executive
Reports To: Chief Operating Officer
Location: Remote USA
The Sales Account Executive will cultivate strong relationships with our buyers in the K-12 market, identifying new business opportunities, delivering sales wins, and driving revenue growth. Success in this role comes from effective prospecting, deal management, communication, and meeting sales bookings targets. The ideal candidate is organized, self-motivated, and able to build strong, collaborative relationships with K-12 education decision-makers.
- Ability to network and start conversations with K-12 District & Charter School decision-makers
- Create opportunities and generate sales bookings by closing new business deals
- Meeting bookings goals and sales productivity targets
- Understand buyer requirements and use cases, aligning our product and solutions to each customer’s needs
- Execute end-to-end deal management, including negotiating contract terms and pricing with buyers
- Adhere to the company’s sales playbook and processes, ensuring high-quality information is captured at each stage of each deal
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, 5+ years of SaaS sales experience
- Proven ability to manage end-to-end deal processes from initial outreach to demos, to negotiations with decision-makers
- Ability to learn and deliver clear demonstrations of DataDesign’s products
- Self-starter with strong organizational, administrative, and time management skills
- Ability to build relationships with various levels of prospects and current clients
- Strong verbal, written communication, and customer presentation skills
- Experience selling K-12 software/curriculum solutions, with K-12 ‘Rolodex’ is a plus
- Competitive compensation plan commensurate with background and qualifications
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Generous employee vacation and company holiday schedule
- 401K participation with company matching
DataDesign encourages applications from all qualified individuals. Applicants with disabilities may notify us of any accommodations needed to support your participation in the recruitment process. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying.
Please be aware that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted for this position. Data Design is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability, or protected veteran’s status.